Our bankruptcy team of attorneys and support professionals handles all aspects of bankruptcy on behalf of our clients. We strive to maximize the return on creditor investments and property while mitigating loss.
Our clients rely on our knowledge and experience to handle their
The following highlights the bankruptcy services that we offer:
- Attend 341 first meetings
- Prepare/file motions for relief from stay and abandonment
- Prepare/file proof of claims
- Reaffirmation agreements
- File objections to confirmation
- Review plan treatment
- Monitor cases for payments, discharge & dismissals
Our staff is directly involved in the bankruptcy process from start to finish. We utilize the courts electronic records system to review all cases, including status of the matter and access to e-filings. Clients can communicate with our staff and/or transfer files and data through Lenstar, Blacknight, and other databases.